Thursday, August 18, 2005

BATMAN RETURNS (or I'M THE KING OF NEW YOR...ER, I MEAN GOTHAM!!!) -- by heidi



1. Christian Bale lisps. A lot. All the time.
2. Chipmunk cheeks poking out of a way-too-small mask is silly. (nibble nibble "oh, did i leave the gas on? oh well." nibble nibble)
3. Every time he jumped over something I expected him to nail the landing, strike a pose, and burst into another verse of "I'm the King of New York!!!"
4. Lisping!!
5. A ready-made Batman factory in the basement of one's company is more than a little disturbing.
6. Katie Homes.... vapid.
7. Secret melody on Batcave-entrance piano should have been the "duh-nuh duh-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh BATMAN!!!" melody. It would have been a lot funnier.
8. More Scarecrow!! He's hot!!
9.Liam Nielson -- the good guy who turns out to be a bad guy who gets killed by his pupil? Like we've never seen that before....
10. Christian Bale is a pansy. I can't imagine anyone LESS Batman. Mr. Bean would be a better Batman! I'd believe Christian Bale as a poncy dancy Robin WAY before he's Batman.