Wednesday, August 09, 2006

MIGRAINE WEEKEND



It's curious what I choose to watch when my skull is trying to crawl out of my face. One is able to track the progress of my migraine by simply looking at a list of movies. As you can see, I'm not a migrane sufferer who needs silence and darkness. I just need dimness and something to distract me while my head explodes. Below is a list of the things I watched and the things I learned.

Roller Boogie -- Linda Blair has my hair!
Scratch All The Way Live -- the OBEY GIANT guy is cool. So is Mix Master Mike.
The Book of Mormon Movie: Vol. 1. -- It really IS that bad!
Sleepy Hollow -- Johnny Depp can out act the rest of the planet. And I mean that in a good way.
Underworld -- funny how intense pain makes this less scary. Kate Beckinsale rocks.
[insert 15 hour nap here]
Chronicles of Riddick -- I want to shave my head to look just like Karl Urban's.
2 Hours of assorted television -- this stuff is still boring
3 Hours of Hee Haw -- Roy Clark's influence on my early childhood development (my parents wached Hee Haw every week until I was about 7 or so) is reflected in my inordinate love of banjos and chubby sleazy guys. [see: Tom Jones]

No comments:

Post a Comment